Dealsaver Unit - Sales Support Advisor (Salary £15-£18K)
Your role as a Sales Support Adviser is to support our motor dealers and to ensure we deliver the highest level of service and support.
As a Sales Support Adviser you will be administering finance proposals from our supporting motor dealers (clients), submitting those proposals to our associated finance companies in order to obtain finance approval for applicants and communicating the outcome to our dealers. You will be expected to develop strong relationships with our both customers and our motor dealers as you are constantly in daily contact with them as you work towards a satisfactory outcome.
Requirements for our Sales Support Adviser
- Excellent communication skills,
- A very keen eye for detail,
- May have worked previously in a call centre environment,
- Professional telephone manner and be able to confidently communicate and build rapport over the phone,
- Previous experience within the motor and/or finance industry would be a distinct advantage,
- Applicants will also need to demonstrate excellent numeracy and literacy skills and a high level of motivation,
- The role is offered on a full time basis, generally working Monday to Friday but with a requirement to work at weekends on a rotational basis. In return, we offer 20 days per annum holiday leave increasing with service and, as a target driven business, we offer generous incentives and bonuses for team results paid on a monthly basis.
Regional Sales Development Manager Opportunities (Field Based)
Now recruiting in the following regions:
South Wales, South, South West, South East, Home Counties
Our Sales Development Account Managers consistently demonstrate self-motivation and a hunger to develop business within an extremely competitive market place. Your role is to identify, target and present our products to franchised and independent motor dealers. We employ only the best and in return offer one of the most rewarding packages within our industry. (Basic + Bonuses = OTE £45K +)
If you’ve got the desire and determination to win and possess a proven track record in sales and business development, we’d love to hear from you. Industry experience is preferred but not essential.